Preparation of manuscripts:
All manuscripts should be prepared by using the Style file of the JIMS. Each submision must be submitted electronically via the online submission site.
While you are preparing your paper for submission, please take care of the following:
- Name of PDF file: It should be family name(s) of author(s) separated by dash character. "- ", e.g., Everrit-Donelly.pdf
- Abstract: 150 words or less with no reference number therein.
- MSC2010: Primary: only one item; Secondary: at least one item.
- Key words: At least 3 items and at most 5 items.
- Authors: Full names, mailing addresses and emails of all authors.
- The JIMS generally do not allow the addition, deletion, or rearrangement of author names in the authorship of accepted manuscripts.